My Client is an established travel insurance company with operations in over 30 countries that supports customers in more than 200 countries.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a Software Developer – PHP to join their team in Munich.
- Development and maintenance of web platforms based on PHP & the framework Laravel
- Clarification of requirements of the specialist departments
- Development and implementation of software development guidelines
- Creating concepts and documentation for the existing IT systems / interfaces
- IT helpdesk support
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- At least B2 German languages skills is a MUSS
- Completed studies or completed vocational training in the field of IT
- Experience in the development and connection of web services (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML)
- Ideally knowledge of C # and PL / SQL
- Safe handling of relevant test tools, eg. B. PHPUnit, as well as the version management Subversion
Interested in taking the next step as a Software Developer – PHP? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com