~~Do you have a sharp mind and love cutting edge technology? You think that marketing strategies, campaigns and the right content are the key to success for each company? Are you motivated by a competitive salary and a great international working environment?
This could be the job for you; On behalf of an international client in the GTM trade I am looking for a:
Marketing Strategist (M/F)
• Creating and putting in place marketing campaigns throughout all channels
• Close collaboration with the Sales team to develop the most efficient marketing strategy
• Data driven desk research to define the target group and how to approach them
• Create content for diverse channels to increase stakeholder engagement
• Fluent in English and German or French
• BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
• 2-4 years in a similar role
• Work experience in a Start Up or small company is of advantage
• LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience of advantage
• Career development opportunities
• Varied, challenging and exciting tasks in a competitive industry
• Opportunity for independent work
• A dynamic working environment within an international team
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please forward your CV in Word format to Luisa Gröger (email@example.com)
All applicants must have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Client’s requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
I specialise in: FMCG, Pharma & Health
Languages: German, English, French & Dutch
About me: With over 10 years experience in the hospitality industry amongst others in the Caribbean, the Maldives, China and the UK, I bring a wealth of soft skills and background knowledge for recruitment in FMCG, Pharma and Health. I specialise in Sales & Marketing professionals for the German Markets and provide a very consultative approach to candidates and clients alike . When I am not working (though even when out of office, I always keep an eye open for new talent or potential clients), I can be found exploring the beautiful city of Munich by foot or bike or skates and snooping out new secret dining spots or local markets. During winter or the seldom rainy weather we get, I pursue my passion: cooking and baking.