HR Administrator - French - Manchester/Sale office based - £25K-£30K 9 month FTC
We have an exciting new role for our global client specialising in medical devices based in Sale.
You will form a part of the HR Operations Team working as an HR Administrator for the UK, Canada & France. The primary responsibility of the role will be to contribute to the day-to-day operations of the function by supporting all team members to ensure an efficient, professional, responsive service is provided. You will enjoy creating and maintaining administration systems and processes. It is essential to be fluent in both English and French
* Provide vital administration and coordination support to the HR Operations Team across all areas for UK, Canada and France
* Administer Contracts of employment
* Absence management
* Arranging onboarding sessions including room bookings
* Reporting and Internal system maintenance
* Digitalisation of personnel files
* Storage and collation of internal documents
* Close cooperation with payroll
* Preparation of change of terms and reference letters
* Maintenance of company cars in cooperation with our service provider
* Any other administration tasks as advised by the HR Operations Team
* You will have a basic understanding of employment legislation in the UK and France
* Experience with Oracle HCM and Oracle Recruiting Cloud
* Basic principles on HR functions such as: employee relations, policies and procedures, organisational changes
* 3 years demonstratable experience preferably in HR, however similar skills can also be considered
* Experience working with stakeholders successfully.
* Excellent attention to detail
The role is to start asap, office based Monday-Friday in Manchester. The role will be a 9 month contract . Excellent opportunity to continue to grow and learn within HR Operations.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
No jobs found