Our client is looking for a Payroll Benefits Manager for a 7 months contract (maternity leave) beginning of October. You will be fully in charge of the payroll and must have a previous experience with ADP Decidium Pme/Web.
You will be part of the international HR team and be reporting to the Payroll International Manager (based in London) and to the Country HR Manager in Paris.
- Collect and process information on employees: absences, illnesses, increase ...
- Establish payrolls in compliance with social and contractual legislation
- Participate in the development of payroll rules (collective agreements, company agreements ...)
- Processing items intended for external organizations: Urssaf, Pôle emploi, pension funds, etc.
- Follow the health insurance, employee benefits, absences, arrivals and departures of employees
- Ensure relations with social organizations: Mutual, Urssaf, primary health insurance fund, occupational health, retirement insurance fund and health at work ...
- Establish the mandatory declarations (DSN, training, apprenticeship, disabled ...), pay social contributions.
International Mobility / Equity
- Manage the tracking of stock options and free shares on pay
- Manage expatriation files in connection with the Global Mobility department and relations with tax providers
- Organize the staff delegate elections
- Propose improvements in internal practices and procedures
- Develop all the social dashboards used to monitor staff activity: absenteeism, payroll, leave, work accidents, etc.
- Establish the social balance sheet of the company.
- Ensure that information, files are transferred, archived correctly according to internal and external procedures and monthly deadlines.
HRIS / Pay projects
Depending on the evolution of the overall HRIS / Payroll change project, ability to participate in the international working group and implement the appropriate solution for France.
- Extensive Experience in Payroll and Benefits management,
- Knowledge of social legislation in general and rules specific to the activity (travel, expatriation, RSU and stock option ...)
- Knowledge of Insurance sector will highly appreciated,
- Perfectly fluent in French & English,
- Experience in international environment, in international mobility management and/or with HRIS projects.
Based in La Défense
Salary: 55K€ basic pro rata or more.
Full package of advantages: Lunch Vouchers, Pension, Life Insurance, Work from home policy
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted