Are you looking to be part of an international and prestigious company?
Is it time for you to grow your career to the next step?
Our client is a consulting group with offices around the world and thousands of employees worldwide.
You will be in charge of providing administrative support to 2 directors and take full responsibility of the following tasks:
- Maintenance of their demanding schedule.
- Provide high level executive support on their time management.
- Manage complex calendars, setting priorities and arrange meetings.
- Anticipate and coordinate travel needs (car, flight, hotel etc..).
- Develop working relationships with external clients and their assistants to facilitate the information flow and scheduling process.
- Handle and direct inbound phone calls.
- Provide administrative support on: preparing and tracking invoices, expense reports, updating database.
- 5 years’ experience on an executive assistant position within an international environement.
- Previous experience working in Finances, Law, or Consulting firms.
- Perfectly bilingual in French & English (written and spoken).
- Proficient user of Outlook.
Beautiful offices based in Paris 75007
Salary: 35-45k€ basic + bonus + interessement
Company advantages: lunch vouchers, RTT, CE, fitness center, working from home policy
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted