Our client is a leading investment firm located in the center of Paris. They are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Head of France who travels extensively, and support teams of visiting executives from their global offices.
You must have the ability to think ahead with diary management and upwardly manage a complex agenda.
- Intense schedule organization. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management managing constant change.
- Extensive global business travel planning.
- Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multicurrency expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards.
- Prompt & confidential liaison between the company and its associates, representatives and business interests.
- Assist the Office Administrator with day-to-day office administration e.g. Reception meet & greet, supplier invoices and ordering, setting up hot desks for visiting Executives and ensuring distribution and collection of visitor passes and equipment on loan.
- Other duties as required.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Significant EA experience supporting at a leadership team level within the professional services sector (financial services, law firm, management consulting…)
- Excellent secretarial and very strong organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar.
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced environment.
Salary: 50-55K Basic + 10-15% bonus + health insurance + Ticket Restaurant
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.