Compliance Officer - Maltese Gambling regulations- London/Home office based £35,000 -£50,000
Our client, an online media agency experiencing significant growth on an international level is looking to appoint a new member to their compliance team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure compliance within the Maltese gambling regulations. You will be the organisations advisor on Maltese Compliance,(MGA) including managing the licence applications, implementation of policies and procedures and licence maintenance. You will be required to oversee and manage the tasks and issues in a timely manner, and provide the necessary updates to the compliance and country managers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Review, update and design effective processes and policies
* Controlling the end to end management of created tasks
* Assisting the team in performing audits and reviews as and when required
* Being the main point of contact for the MGA (and FIAU if required)
* Build and maintain a relationship with the MGA
* Provide additional support to the compliance manager and team where required
* Proven experience within a gambling compliance role
* Proven experience of Maltese Gambling Regulations
* Confident in using excel, word and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of the Gambling industry
* Compliance Certification (completed or in progress) desirable
* Additional language skills desirable
Skills and how they are applied
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice.
* Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by the urgency of requests.
* Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
* Analytical and risk assessment skills;
* Excellent computer skills;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Flexible and the ability to develop methodologies;
* Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have a proven background in compliance within the MGA please apply asap!
For more information regarding the role and company please apply to the email provided with Role to start ASAP . Excellent remuneration, flexible working environment and benefits.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com