With the vaccine rolling out fast across the country, things are finally starting to look up for society and our economy. However, getting a job is harder than ever nowadays with companies hiring less and an increasing number of candidates on the market due to redundancy.
Fortunately, for one lucky German and/or French speaker, I have a fantastic opportunity that offers stable work for a very competitive salary along with great benefits.
This is a role with minimum cold calling that focuses more on building relationships with existing business. We are happy to accept candidates with no Sales experience but with a can-do, outgoing and motivated personality or equally a candidate with previous Account Management experience. The latter can expect to hit the higher end of the salary bracket.
What we are looking for:
* Native level German and/or French essential
* Able to travel to Europe around twice a quarter
* Previous Account Management experience beneficial not essential
* Good relationship building skills
* Outgoing and talkative personality
* Ability to work well within a team
* Outstanding communication skills / telephone manner
This really is a fantastic opportunity so if interested, please apply with your CV or contact me directly on email@example.com..