Sales Account Manager - Primary Materials - Home based - North UK territory
An excellent new opportunity has arisen for a well established and reputable international organisation within the field of science and technology. Creating superior, customer-focused solutions and services which deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials.
You will speak near native, excellent English and will be home based with a high percentage of time spent on the field, servicing the Midlands, North and Scotland. Reporting to the Sector Sales Manager you will be responsible for the following:
Achievement of the sector plan for sales for the entire portfolio in your territory.
* Develop routes to achieve targeted sales and profitability targets
* Deliver and support product demonstrations & presentations
* Increase conversion rates with value-based selling
* Contribute to the team effort to grow the country and territory business
* Grow the opportunity pipeline through strong and proactive outbound prospecting
* Analyse and articulate customer & market needs, develop relationships with customer
* accounts to meet and exceed customer expectations
* Target and nurture customer accounts from an early stage in the sales process to establish
the company's brand
* Regular contact with existing users to establish strong relationships with the aim of ensuring
customer satisfaction for continuity in the purchasing process
* Work with Management to support large and strategic accounts
* Use Salesforce Lightning CRM software and other technology tools to maximise business
productivity and improve communications within the Company and with customers
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
At least 2 years' experience selling scientific instruments/equipment/systems (e.g.
spectroscopy, microscopy, image analysis, x-ray analysis, particle characterisation,)
in Advanced Materials and / or Industrial sectors.
* Action oriented and self-driven for results
* Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
* Ability to work independently, with initiative and good, ethical & business judgment
* Strong organisational, planning and time management skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a good listener
* Substantiated capability to negotiate and close business.
* Adaptive to dynamic and changing environment
* Mature disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of commitment
Full UK Driving licence required
The role will be a home based role with HQ in the Uk offering support and training and regular communication and updates. You will be autonomous and committed to providing an excellent service representing the company's high standards. The role is to start asap. Your English needs to be a near native level as this will be the business working language,both spoken and written.
If you feel you have excellent Sales and commercial skills combined with a scientific/engineering/biotechnology background, please send your CV to the email provided asap!
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full work permit in the UK.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com