> The company
This is a well-established company in the adtech industry, currently leaving the start-up phase, offering a Demand Side Platform (DSP) which uses machine learning and AI to help companies target the right audience with their ad campaign. While the traditional method includes requests for proposals, tenders, quotes, and human negotiation, programmatic advertising uses machines and algorithms to buy display space in less than a second via Real-Time Bidding (RTB). They have been recently certified as Great Place to Work™.
This company is a remote first business and you can work from home anywhere in the UK. Eligibility to Work in the UK required.
> The role
Definitely no hard selling here as the programmatic advertising industry is booming: the global DSP market is predicted to reach $30 billion by 2025! Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the SDR will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new brand partnership opportunities in Europe, focusing on UK, DACH and Benelux markets.
The role is a mix of sales activities (60% cold calls and 40% emails), admin (writing notes on CRM) and lead generation (searching prospects on Google and LinkedIn).
> Benefits & Perks
- Salary: £30-35k base, £40-60k OTE
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Training and well-structured onboarding process
- Laptop - brand new Macbook Pro
- Support for learning and personal development (e.g. books, courses, conferences)
- A fantastic parental leave policy
- WFH budget of £300 in the first paycheck
- £20 pcm for WiFi £20 pcm for Phone
- 25 days per annum Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance
- WeWork membership and Social Events
> Who are we looking for?
- Bilingual in English and German or French (native or native level)
- At least six months experience in sales/business development or cross-selling/upselling in a customer service role
- Organised and proactive in following up opportunities
- Strong business acumen
- 'Teamwork makes dreamwork' approach to Sales
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
Recruitment Consultant, EMEA
m.volante @ eurolondon .com
020 7029 3766
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.