Are you a successful sales executive looking to take your career to the next level? I have a great opportunity for you!
My client, a language services company based in St Albans is currently looking for a driven Business Development Manager to grow their client portfolio. The main activities include:
- Identifying and following up on new business opportunities through cold-calling, e-mailing and by attending industry-specific and networking events
- Identify and actively develop new sales opportunities within their targeted industries
- Follow up leads generated by targeted marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to maximise returns on marketing activities
- Keep accurate records of all contacts and calls with prospects and clients using the company's CRM system and internal project management system
- Close sales and meet agreed revenue targets
- Deliver strategic account plans to assist with meeting agreed targets
The ideal candidate:
- Has a positive can-do attitude in B2B, SERVICE sales (vs products)
- Is comfortable with cold-calling and generating leads
- Is confident in face-to-face, phone and e-mail conversations
- Is self-motivated and driven
- Has a strong understanding and experience of prospecting, sales, relationship management and new business development and management
- Has a proven ability to build and develop relationships
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to sell at all levels
- Has strong and demonstrable planning, budgeting and organisational skills
- As well as excellent presentation skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
The package includes a £25-30K basic salary with a £15K OTE uncapped plus a pension scheme, 26 days annual leave bank holidays and a flexible working hours (9-5 or 9.30-5.30) with one hour for lunch.
If your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information: email@example.com / 0207 029 3799.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com