A global leading events company is currently hiring for a Marketing Manager for developing effective marketing strategies and campaign plans for an international trade exhibitions and conferences. You will also put forward ideas, develop new initiatives and apply their B2B event marketing experience, to enhance and develop marketing activity.
What your responsibilities will be:
Develop event marketing plan for lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimum marketing for each aspect of the event.
Create and implement an integrated event marketing campaign for the entire exhibition including
exhibitor, delegate and visitor campaigns
Negotiate barter details with appropriate media partners and associations
Manage the design, production and mail of all marketing, including brochures, conference brochures, visitor tickets, post-cards, post-conference report, print advertisements, web banners/emails, etc.
Provide onsite support to make sure the efficient running of marketing related activity (i.e. registration, press office, research, placement of branding and materials; sales stand).
You will ideally be:
* Must have B2B Event Marketing Experience.
* Event Marketing Strategy creation and critical path analysis
* Experience in the use of databases in both mass and targeted direct marketing campaigns
* Experience managing the production of mobile apps and online registration systems
* Budget management, including budgetary responsibility for decision making relating to a wide variety of potential marketing channels
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organisation
* Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills