Job title: German Speaking Business Development Manager
Location: Lancing, West Sussex
Type: Permanent, Full-time, office based.
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 Salary (depending on experience) Excellent Commission Package
Language Requirement: Fluent German essential
Are you a proactive and dynamic individual with a passion for business development and fluent in German? Are you eager to join a company that values personality and drive as much as experience? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
As a German Speaking Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in identifying and securing new business opportunities within the German-speaking market. Your strong interpersonal skills and hunger to succeed will be essential in building and maintaining relationships with potential clients. You will work closely with our existing sales team to develop and execute effective strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Identify and target potential clients in the German-speaking market.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with clients to understand their needs and propose tailored solutions.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure seamless client onboarding and relationship management.
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitors' activities to identify new opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- Native level fluency in German (written and spoken) is essential.
- Previous experience in sales, business development, recruitment, estate agency, or related Sales fields is essential.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proactive and results-driven attitude.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
There are excellent benefits such as:
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Good pension
- Team building activities (dinners, days out etc).
If interested, please apply or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org