I am currently working with a leading consumer collaboration in central London, and they are currently on the look out for a Korean speaking community moderator.
About the Role
This client have a number of really exciting accounts so they are looking for a committed and passionate community moderator to join the team.
You will be:
- handling and delivering client projects
- conducting analysis, writing presentations and converting community conversations into clear client recommendations.
- supporting in building and developing the client relationship from day one.
This role is a perfect opportunity for someone to develop their consultancy skills in the world of branding, research and innovation.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Moderating communities
- Engaging community members and probing their comments to drive relevant insight
- Designing research activities
- Conducting qualitative analysis
- Conducting desk research
- Report writing:
- Deriving clear recommendations
- Client management
For this role we are ideally looking for someone who:
*Is fluent to native level in: Korean
*A natural knack for social media
*Is keen to learn and grow and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm.
*Has excellent writing and oral communication skills.
*Has good IT skills