(Flexible remote working in London)
As a Mid-Market Sales Rep in the Benelux team you will sell design and marketing tools and consulting services (B2B tech and non-tech Sales) which will help creative teams design beautiful branding. You will manage the whole life cycle of lead from discovery through to close. These leads are inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone and cover several industries.
The company have been recognized for their revolutionary work to help bring text to the web and television for global audiences at the 73rd Annual Technology & Engineering Emmy Awards.
The products you will sell cover multiple sectors:
- For designers they offer a subscription-based on-demand font service software.
- In the automotive industry they offer low memory scalable type technology.
- In the printing industry they offer technology which powers intelligent character shaping and reordering for non-Latin alphabets.
- In the gaming industry they offer technology which eliminates rebuffering and pixelation in subtitles.
Recent clients include NYC Pride Festival, Brainlab, Amalia, Atlantis, M&M'S, Mind and Santander.
Salary: £35-45k base negotiable DOE, £58-75k OTE (uncapped commission paid monthly)
Company Committee to keep work enjoyable
Medical & Dental Insurance, Eyecare vouchers
25 days annual leave
Life Insurance and Travel Insurance
Group Income Protection
Employee Assistance Program
Season Ticket Loan (Travel - UK)
Paid Parental Leave
Work outside the UK for up to one month
- Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Bilingual in English and French (native or native level)
- At least one year of B2B sales experience in a closing capacity (any industry)
Recruitment Process: 3 interviews. Immediate start possible for the right candidate.
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
m.volante @ eurolondon.com
020 7029 3766
Consultants at Euro London are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.