(hybrid in Brixton/South London)
As an Online Marketing Executive you'll assist the Product & Commercial team in maintaining content and back-end reservation systems to ensure copy, imagery, pricing, offers, availability and documentation are all accurate and up to date. You will maximise sales, marketing and PR opportunities in the German market through online marketing and ecommerce.
The company specialises in the pre-purchase of attraction tickets, experiences and theme park hotels packages. They are privately owned, financially secure and entrepreneurial with growth plans already in place. Recent suppliers include Disney, Universal, SeaWorld and Merlin.
As an Online Marketing Executive you will:
- Collaborate with the Head of Campaigns to plan and execute the marketing strategy for Germany
- Work with marketing agencies, as well as the in-house teams to meet marketing goals
- Work with Email team to plan and execute consumer email campaigns
- Work with Content team to translate and create SEO friendly content
- Update phone messages each month, to ensure new offers are live
- Manage Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / YouTube accounts
- Act as the primary point of contact for marketing and product queries from suppliers
- Assist with loading and maintaining of the German website content to ensure German product descriptions are accurate
- Help analyse margin reports to ensure revenue is maximised on the DE domain.
- Carry out competitor reviews for the DE source market
- Right to Work in the UK
- Bilingual in English and German (native or native level)
- Understanding of ecommerce and online sales and marketing principles
Salary: £35000 per annum
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
m.volante @ eurolondon.com
020 7029 3766
Consultants at Euro London are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.