Project Coordinator - German (near native/high business fluency) - £25K-£30K - Purley
Working for this established successful global design company you will be based in Purley 3 days a week and home 2 days a week. You will have previous experience in administration, with excellent knowledge of Excel where you will work as a Project Coordinator. You will work closed with the Project Manager, Account Manager and Client Services director assisting with German clients and projects.
* To assist a Senior Account/Project Manager, Client Services Director or Account Director in all duties as and where needed, for clients in Germany.
* To provide assistance within the Client Services department as required including but not limited to; organizing proofs, packshots, sample shootings, couriers, assisting with quotes, setting up jobs on Workbook (internal system), coordinating Account Managers mailboxes in absences.
* Set up jobs on the ESKO system (internal systems), and track the project through the system accurately.
* To assist in ensuring projects are completed to the highest standard and to deadline.
* To communicate with clients professionally, building client relationships to inspire trust and confidence in the Company.
* Maintain excellent standards of spoken and written communication in German and English.
* Under guidance of a senior team member, liaise with the Studio Manager, Design and Artwork departments, giving adequate notice for jobs to be scheduled for production.
* To assist in writing briefings for internal design, photoshoot and digital artwork projects.
Near native level in German, both spoken and written
Excellent Microsoft office skills, specifically Excel.
6-12 months administration skills
Previous office experience
Highly organised and an excellent communicator
Are you a creative person looking for a creative and exciting industry for your 1st/2nd role? Do you speak German to a high business level? Can you start ASAP?
Please contact me today for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com