Euro London Appointments have exclusively partnered with a leading Technology and Real Estate Recruitment Specialist who are looking for an experienced 180 Recruiter, Account Manager or Delivery Consultant to join their Global Research Recruitment function.
This is a 180 role without Business Development. If Exec Search on a global scale excites you, the Global Research team is for you.
This team are mainly working in the APAC market, but they are looking to be working with all the different teams across the business so it is a great time of growth for them and an exciting time to join!
In this role you will work alongside a highly successful team of Recruiters within global Real Estate technology and sustainability recruitment, no prior experience of this market is required as full training and support to learn the market is provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be involved in a highly successful and fast growing consultancy in an international environment.
* Work with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand current requirements and the skill sets required.
* Proactive use of LinkedIn to headhunt and screen potential hires
* Managing the end to end recruitment process and ensuring a positive candidate experience
* Managing PSL agency relationships
* Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
* Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
* Writing and posting commercial and technical job descriptions
* Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms
* 2-3 years of experience in a 180/delivery or account management role
* Prior experience on an international scale would be beneficial
* Skills required: Hardworking, Career-focused, Ability to work under pressure, thrive to succeed
Location of the role: London
The office is located in central London so the preference would be for you to work in the office 3x per week and 2x from home.
* An incredible and uncapped commission and bonus scheme
* Frequent overseas travel for industry events. Last years locations included: New York, San Diego, Madrid, Copenhagen, Las Vegas, Brisbane and Singapore to name a few...!
* This incredible team is dedicated to the success of their clients, candidates and their own employees.
* The training you will receive is some of the best on the market and this growing organisation can provide you with fantastic career potential
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.