Our Client, a Start-up the AI Claims Automation & Fraud Filtering for Insurance industry is searching for a driven and experienced Sales Director for the UK and Ireland.
As the Sales Director for Insurance vertical, you will play a key part in the growth of our sales teams and sub-regions. Your key focus would be delivering sales and growing the company initially within the UK&I.
In this role you will be expected to implement a strategic development approach, execute extensive cross border bids if needed, work with other sales, develop win strategies and a proactive sales culture. You have overall industry accountability for the delivery of customer acquisition and sales, linking to customer advocacy, and service delivery sales in line with company targets.
In this role you should be a software enterprise sales and industry expert. The key in the role is using your existing knowledge to win new business leads and grow the UK&I territory. You should have some experience leading a small team.
* Design, execute, and manage the strategy and business plan of the Partnership with focus on market penetration and revenue growth
* Work directly with the firm leadership to identify and develop focused solutions that align to Firm and technology strategy and will generate significant revenue to the firm
* Consistently message the Partnership value proposition and strategic direction internally, externally and proactively align opportunities with the relationship
* Build key relationships and serve as strategic relationship point of contact for the Partnership
* Collaborate with cross-sector/cross-service Practice teams on executing Partnership initiatives
* Identify potential account revenue/sell-with opportunities
* Forecast & help facilitate joint plays across programmes
* Provide oversight and targeted direction to the business sales team related to the business strategy for relevant accounts/opportunities
* Drive sales and marketing campaigns that differentiate the firm to drive incremental revenue and confirm that follow-up activities are taking place
The Successful Applicant:
Essential Skills & Experience
* Experience driving go to market/sales campaigns
* Experience within the Insurance sector or managing Insurance clients is necessary
* Demonstrable experience in Professional services and/or technology sales
* Strong relationship management skills - externally with clients and/or partners
* Experience in a Sales/BD focused relationship role - understanding the sales cycle and best practice
* Fluent in English(written and spoken), any additional languages skill is a plus
* Commercial acumen
* Ability to work with different teams across the organisation on education, strategy, plans, priorities
* Adaptability and versatility - this is a fast paced and evolving business so an ability to manage multiple priorities and take on new content and projects as they arise is important
* High level analytical skills and good presentation skills
If you think that could be you, quick apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.