We have a really exciting opportunity for a German speaker with a passion for the film industry and some previous experience in an admin or sales role, ideally both!
If you are interested in a new role working for a dynamic, international company with fantastic exposure to the film and media industry, please get in touch!
We are looking for professional, target driven and motivated candidate with a passion for the world of film.
This is a 6 month temp role with the possibility to extend if things go well.
What we're looking for?
- The role itself involves selling media content and licences as well as being responsible for the overall sales administration for a German speaking department
- Given the nature of the role, fluency in both German and English is a must.
- This a full time role so we are looking for candidates who can commit to Monday to Friday. This will be a hybrid role - 3 days a week in a central London office, 2 days a week from home.
What the role involves?
- Being the 1st point of contact for new and existing customer queries
- Responding to emails and telephone calls
- Handling general admin/bookings/invoices etc
What you'll get?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start with weekly pay
- Great opportunity with an international team
- Possibility to extend if you do a great job!
- Great exposure to the media industry
So, there you have the basics of the role. If this sounds exciting to you and if you're keen to hear more, please get in touch - email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.