Love international travel?
Love uncapped earnings?
Want the freedom to work autonomously but know that there is an abundance of support and knowledge around you to tap in to...? Read on.
Euro London Appointments have exclusively partnered with a leading Technology and Real Estate Recruitment Specialist who are looking for an experienced 360 Recruiter to join their Global Tech team based in the heart of London.
This is a 360 recruitment role suited to candidates who love the excitement of business development and winning new client relationships.
The Tech team focus on a wide range of Tech hires and they are currently getting the majority of their business from the US, however, the focus for 2023 will be expanding into new markets and this is where you come in!
In this role you will work alongside a highly successful team of Recruiters within global Real Estate technology and sustainability recruitment, no prior experience of this market is required as full training and support to learn the market is provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to be involved in a highly successful and fast growing consultancy in an international environment.
* Identify new business opportunities and continue to develop innovative methods to attract top talent
* Build and develop existing client and candidates' relationship
* Provide talent insight and act as an expert in the market
* Work with hiring managers and stakeholders to understand current requirements and the skill sets required.
* Proactive use of LinkedIn to headhunt and screen potential hires
* Managing the end to end recruitment process and ensuring a positive candidate experience
* Managing PSL agency relationships
* Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients
* Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
* Writing and posting commercial and technical job descriptions
* Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms
* Researching industry news to build knowledge and credibility within the marketplace.
* 1-2 years of experience in a 360 Recruitment role
* Prior experience on an international scale would be beneficial
* Skills required: Hardworking, Career-focused, Ability to work under pressure, thrive to succeed
Location of the role: London
The office is located in central London so the preference would be for you to work in the office 3x per week and 2x from home.
* An incredible and uncapped commission and bonus scheme
* Frequent overseas travel for industry events. Last years locations included: New York, San Diego, Madrid, Copenhagen, Las Vegas, Brisbane and Singapore to name a few...!
* This incredible team is dedicated to the success of their clients, candidates and their own employees.
* The training you will receive is some of the best on the market and this growing organisation can provide you with fantastic career potential
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.