Euro London have a fantastic opportunity for a fluent Mandarin speaker to join a leading Market Research and Consumer Insights company.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced market researcher/community moderator to join a busy, international team on a freelance basis.
If you have experience in qualitative market research, community moderation and analysis, this could be the ideal role for you.
Moderating communities: engaging community members and probing for relevant insight.
Designing research activities
Conducting qualitative analysis
Some translation may be required
* Knowledge and experience of online community moderating is an advantage.
* Experience in analysis and qualitative research is ideal
* Experience and strong interest in consumer insights
* Strong communication skills - both verbally and written
* A dedicated and flexible approach
* Mandarin and English are both essential to the role so fluency in both languages is key due to the nature of the role
This is a freelance role for a few weeks to start with but with potential to continue if you do a good job. There may also be opportunities to get involved in other projects using both Mandarin and English.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.