Dutch Compliance Officer - Netherlands market - London office based - £35K-£45K
Our client, an online media agency experiencing significant growth on an international level is looking to appoint a new member to their compliance team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure compliance with the Dutch gambling regulations. You will be the organisations advisor on Dutch Compliance, including managing the licence applications, implementation of policies and procedures and licence maintenance. You will be required to oversee and manage the tasks and issues in a timely manner, and provide the necessary updates to the compliance and country managers.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Maintain a close relationship with the legal advisors based in Netherlands
* Manage the licence application, including all associated policies and procedures
* Build and maintain a relationship with the regulators
* Review compliance of marketing and product developments
* Keep senior management up to date on regulatory updates and ensure compliance is maintained
* Undertaking the end to end process of performing audits and reviews as and when required
* Being the main point of contact for the Dutch lawyers
* Provide additional support to the compliance manager and team where required
* At least 1 year proven experience within a gambling compliance role
* Proven experience of licence application process
* A sound knowledge of the Dutch gambling market
* Knowledge of the general Gambling industry
* Compliance Certification (completed or in progress) desirable
Skills and how they are applied
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice.
* Manage own workloads and meet deadlines determined by the urgency of requests.
* Attention to detail e.g. accurate capture of data;
* Analytical and risk assessment skills;
* Excellent computer skills;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Flexible and the ability to develop methodologies;
* Interacts with stakeholders in a professional, service-orientated manner.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, essentially speaking Dutch and English, possess knowledge in Dutch licence applications & having worked in the casino/gambling industry please apply today!!
For more information regarding the role and company please apply to the email provided with your CV in a Word doc. Role to start ASAP . Excellent remuneration, working environment and benefits.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full work permit for the UK
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com