A well-established engineering and machinery giant is seeking experienced French speaking Sales Support coordinators on a permanent basis to join their UK head office in Surrey.
Recognised as a diverse and international team, my client are hiring to match rapid company growth preceding an exciting chapter of expansion. It is important to consider that this opportunity is best suited to candidates who are driven, adaptable and good communicators.
Applications can be considered for two vacancies within different teams.
* Fluent French to native standard (written and spoken)
* Direct administrative support in relation to prime accounts, the overall tender process and as required, to the Bid Manager, account managers & Business Development team
* Liaison with internal global departments to gather crucial information required for the tendering process
* Maintaining relationships with dealer networks and relevant territory teams, to support prime accounts
* The development of documentation and relevant materials relevant to the tender process
* An advanced user of Excel, in particular, basic formulas and reverse engineering pricing
* A confident user of Microsoft Word and Outlook
* Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
* Clear communication skills with a proven ability to prioritise
* Experience of working with CRM platforms
* Territorial commercial awareness gained through practical application, ideally in a sales environment
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Working knowledge of InDesign preferred but not essential
* Motivated, proactive attitude, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
What they can offer you:
* Health & Dental care
* Flexible working hours
* Pension contribution
* Exclusively priced Gym membership
This is an exciting contract opportunity beginning immediately. If you are currently available and have the required skillset please send your CV in word format.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CV's will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.