We are looking for a German speaking Business Support Executive on behalf of a client near Swansea. The role will involve providing administrative support to the team in Germany in order to maximise operational efficiency. If you have 5 years of experience in an administrative support role and can speak German at a professional level, then we would love to hear from you.
This is a permanent full-time position. The company operates on a hybrid model of 3 days a week in the office, so candidates must be willing to commute their office near Swansea. The salary for this position is between £32,500 and £35,000. The client operates within the IT industry on a global
scale with offices all over the world.
* Ensure all entries on databases and CRM systems are accurate and up to date.
* Monitor inboxes to support the sales team and respond to any customer queries.
* Collaborate with other departments and contribute to team service improvements.
* Ensure customer enquiries in Germany are processed timely and professionally.
* Prepare and process documents including invoices and contracts.
* Support sales campaigns in an administrative capacity.
* Review and report business performance and communicate this with leadership.
* Manage logistics for meetings and events, organising travel and calendar schedules.
What we're looking for:
* Professional level of German.
* At least 5 years of experience in an administrative support role.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Previous experience using CRM systems would be an advantage.
* Previous experience in IT or cybersecurity would be an beneficial.
If this sounds like you then apply today!