We are currently looking for an English and German speaking Paralegal based in Central London for one of our clients. The office is just a 10-minute walk from Green Park, where you can see the beautiful views of the London Eye and St. James' Park. This is a fabulous opportunity to work for an amazing company to use all your language skills to the maximum! This is a fixed-term contract (6 months).
In this role, you will:
- Provide professional support using German language skills within a legal environment
- Translate and edit documents in German and English language
- Do administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions
- Offer administrative support to legal teams at arbitral and court hearings
- Co-ordinate projects with external vendors
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Posses the experience of using German language skills in a legal environment, as well as experience in working in an international arbitration or litigation practice
- Have prior experience in using document review platforms, electronic file management systems and electronic resource tools
- Exhibit the high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and plan work effectively, as well as excellent organisational and communication skills
- Posses the ability to represent the Firm to external clients
Salary is competitive.
Immediate start !!!!!!!!!!!!
You will have to have full EU working rights.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in the heart of London, with a highly competitive salary, please send an updated CV in Word format to Tea Mastelic at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Euro London Appointments. Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.