Please only apply for this role if you are currently in london,UK and you have a right to work in the UK!!!
Have you got experience as a PA looking for a temp placement? Would you like to work in corporate office building very close to Victoria Station?
Euro London is working with some of the greatest businesses in Central London. This opportunity is for Junior PA, working on a temporary basis for the next 3 months with potential to become permanent after this period. It is a temporary role for the next 3 months and it is Monday to Friday - 9am to 5.30pm. You need to be able to commute to their office which is very close to Victoria Station.
You will be required to work closely with the rest of the PA team. You will be booking travel, and arranging diaries to making sure meeting rooms are set up etc. You'll also be 'the face' of the company when you may need to cover reception on occasion, so you will need to be well-presented and comfortable greeting guests.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience as a PA or office admin is a must
- Ability to work in a team in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, flexibility and resilience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate and relate well to customers, advisors, and suppliers from a variety of nationalities, backgrounds, and environments
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work on their own initiative as well as under direct supervision
- £15 p/h paid on weekly basis holiday pay
- Opportunity to work with a great team of experienced PA's
- Possibility to get a permanent position
- Opportunity to gain experience as a PA in a corporate environment
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.