Office Administrator - Dutch Speaking
12-month FTC - Part Time
Euro London is proud to be working with a Leading Global company specialised in Technology and Cyber Security and we are seeking a n experienced Office Administrator who can support their team in Nevelgaarde and Amersfoort.
The role will report to the Senior People Partner for EMEA and will provide on the ground assistance for administrative, facility, health, and safety compliance requirements locally.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in office admin with experience in office management.
· Native, bi-lingual or professional proficiency in Dutch
· Excellent IT Skills; proficient using MS Windows suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate on all levels.
· Strong multitasking skills and ability to prioritize tasks with competing demands to meet deadlines.
· Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment, able to plan, prioritize and organize events/activities/processes.
· Able to commute between two office locations to complete role.
· High performance individual that is persistent and self-motivated to accomplish tasks.
· Able to work independently, with remote reporting relationship and able to build relationships from a distance.
· Can show initiative and is results orientated.
· Must maintain a high degree of honesty, trust, integrity, and confidentiality.
· Professionalism in both appearance and manner
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .
Computer & Network Security