Team Leader - Customer Services - Any Euro Lang - £28,000-£35,000 benefits - Swansea
Due to an internal promotion, we have a new position available for a Team Leader managing the customer services team, made up of 3 people. You will be fluent in an additional European language and have proven experience in an international environment/markets.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries relating to the EMEA operations, whilst managing and supporting a tight knit team of Customer Service Advisors. You will be required to lead by example offering a world class level of support to our internal and external customers whether via email or telephone, whilst remaining conscious of the demands of working with international customers. You will also play a core role in supporting and working with the international sales teams for admin and associated tasks.
To offer support internally to all departments across EMEA when required
* To offer support to our customers, answering enquiries via email and telephone
* Manage, support and coach a team of Customer Service Advisors
* Ensure existing ticketing system is maintained effectively
* Successfully implementing & working to agreed SLA's around key customer metrics
* Be the first point of contact for key accounts
* Creating and managing supplier portals
* Monitoring registrations prior to events and reporting to the Sales and Event Managers
* Working closely with USA Teams to manage PO and administrative processes
Proven experience in a supervisory role
* A customer first mentality
* Ability to remain calm when dealing with difficult or distressed customers
* Work well under pressure
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
* Able to manage change, whilst aligning and prioritising multiple demands
* Motivated in delivering excellent
Fluency in an additional European language
This is an excellent opportunity for the next step in your career, working for an outstanding organisation in the height of success and expansion. Excellent remuneration and benefits.
Please apply today as the role is to start ASAP in January 2021. This is an office based role (restrictions allowing) in Swansea.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com