Looking to take your career in Customer Success to the next level ?
Are you a bilingual professional, eager to work with clients in French and English , enabling optimal product usage and client satisfaction ?
Passionate about project management and with strong hands-on technical skills in digital marketing platform implementation ?
If so , why not read on ?
Euro London Appointments is currently recruiting for a talented Client Success Manager on behalf of a leading global name in data-driven omnichannel marketing intelligence , providing data and media intelligence insights to clients worldwide, including in the France and the Francophone regions of EMEA.
The ideal candidate combines great project management skills, a strong technical grasp, experience in implementing digital marketing campaigns for leading publishers such as Google, Meta, Amazon and Apple as well as , crucially, a consultative approach to addressing client needs to increase their satisfaction using the platform.
- Driving client retention and identifying business growth opportunities.
- Providing initial and ongoing training to customers to enable them to effectively use our client’s platform.
- Assisting clients in basic implementation and use of our partner’s products.
- Providing technical support and digital marketing best practice and strategy recommendations.
- Regularly communicating with clients to evaluate their satisfaction.
- Ability to understand client’s business goals , to anticipate future needs and help to determine the best solutions for these.
- Partnering closely with the product development , sales, technical account management and sales engineering teams to drive platform innovation and to seize upon market growth opportunities.
- Collaborating with Client Success Directors to actively build relationships with client partners.
- Motivation for solving problems and finding opportunities to enable client success.
- Ensuring that client expectations are exceeded !
- At least one long-term Digital Marketing campaign implementation and management experience across any Search, Social, Retail or Apps, with multi-channel Retail media experience preferred.
- Ability to understand advanced marketing analytics.
- Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps.
- A long-term experience in a client services/technical project management oriented environment with tight deadlines.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You can elicit client feedback to help target continuous improvements for our client’s platform.
- Superb communications skills and organised project management abilities.
- Experience in collaborating with local and remote teams, colleagues and clients.
- Organised and methodical approach.
- Ability to travel occasionally, mainly to France and the Francophone regions of Europe.
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
Company specific requirements
- Passion and dedication to client success in a cutting-edge technology environment.
- Desire to be the best.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a local and remote team.
- Proven track-record of problem solving.
- Results oriented.
- If the following values strike a chord with you, then you’re probably on the right wavelength ! :
Innovation, Integrity, Humility and Passion.
Your career with our client
Our client is a true world-leader in the Ominichannel Marketing platform sector.
Within a hybrid working environment ( offices in central London) you’ll receive a tailored training plan from day 1 to chart your success over the first 3 months and beyond, with access to subsidised training and educational resources to ensure you can meet your goals.
You’ll also have opportunities for shadowing counterparts and other internal functions worldwide to not only understand your role better , but also how you fit into the wider company organisation. Our client has a keen focus on internal progression and development so that you can achieve your full potential as a Client Success Manager and beyond within the business.
Si vous souhaitez rejoindre l’aventure de mon client pour 2024 pourquoi pas m’envoyer votre candidature dès aujourd’hui ou me contacter directement à email@example.com
Notre client peut considérer également des candidats répondant aux critères ci-dessus et basés en France ou dans l’UE souhaitent poursuivre leur carrière au Royaume-Uni.
On attend votre candidature avec impatience !