I am currently recruiting for a US based Global Software Solutions company. They are continuing to grow their presence in Europe and as a result are looking for an ambitious Sales Representative for the Rhine Main region. They offer end to end software services to their clients and work with a varied and broad customer base.
Sales Representative – Software Services
Home Office – Rhine Main Region
Based out of your home office in the Rhine Main region your focus will be clients within the region. There is a strong existing client base and you will be tasked with further growing the footprint within the region. This role is a mix of hunting for new business and managing existing clients.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• Drive and Manage the entire sales cycle, building a competitive value proposition
• Build and maintain long term relationships with clients.
• Develop your region from both an existing business and a prospect perspective
• Forecast and assess revenue opportunities working with counterparts across the region and internationally
For this role, you need to have drive and ambition. You need to have the discipline to work from a home office and the ability to work independently.
• Previous experience of Technology sales either hardware or software
• The ambition to work in a Service focused sales role
• You should be a strong communicator and be comfortable in making presentations and explaining the benefits you have to offer in a clear and creative manner.
• A consultative approach with clients and the ability to gather information and assess the prospect
• Fluent German and English are a must for this role.
You will be working within a team of like-minded individuals in a growing service focused company. You will be compensated for hard work with a great commission structure. You will also have direct client contact managing some very big clients within the market.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV via email to Emma Brady at email@example.com. I look forward to receiving your application!